X Di Sniper's Random Forum For Airsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

X Di Sniper's Random Forum For Airsoft

Airsoft Forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  ChatroomChatroom  Help UsHelp Us  Contact UsContact Us  

DE Multi-burst shotgunners(makes me laugh)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ghillieman456

ghillieman456

DE Multi-burst shotgunners(makes me laugh) Empty
PostSubject: DE Multi-burst shotgunners(makes me laugh)   DE Multi-burst shotgunners(makes me laugh) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 7:37 pm

Ok this really makes me laugh.My team member is going to get a DE multi burst shotiie as his primary weapon. (mind you hes a private and literally has no gear......yes im a gear prostitute). Why is it all the n00bies want shoties as primaries? dont they have the slightest idea of springer vs AEG? Ill let them decide when the pwnage commences.
Back to top Go down
http://dawnairsoft.webs.com/
Kavurcen

Kavurcen

PostSubject: Re: DE Multi-burst shotgunners(makes me laugh)   DE Multi-burst shotgunners(makes me laugh) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 7:55 pm

I've seen way too many people underestimate these trishots. Me and everyone I know have been completely killed at least once while close-in with one of those. They dominate at less than seventy feet; you're pretty much screwed if they're within around fifty.

Anyway, moved to the appropriate section.
Back to top Go down
ghillieman456

ghillieman456

PostSubject: Re: DE Multi-burst shotgunners(makes me laugh)   DE Multi-burst shotgunners(makes me laugh) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 8:06 pm

Kavurcen wrote:
I've seen way too many people underestimate these trishots. Me and everyone I know have been completely killed at least once while close-in with one of those. They dominate at less than seventy feet; you're pretty much screwed if they're within around fifty.

Yes indeed but i do not think you would want to fac an AEG with that plus pure milsim professionals.
Back to top Go down
Kavurcen

Kavurcen

PostSubject: Re: DE Multi-burst shotgunners(makes me laugh)   DE Multi-burst shotgunners(makes me laugh) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 8:09 pm

ghillieman456 wrote:
Kavurcen wrote:

Yes indeed but i do not think you would want to fac an AEG with that plus pure milsim professionals.
I personally would. Besides, they're very cost-efficient.

And you're not a professional unless you're getting paid Laughing
Back to top Go down
ghillieman456

ghillieman456

PostSubject: Re: DE Multi-burst shotgunners(makes me laugh)   DE Multi-burst shotgunners(makes me laugh) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 8:20 pm

Kavurcen wrote:
ghillieman456 wrote:
Kavurcen wrote:

I personally would. Besides, they're very cost-efficient. And you're not a professional unless you're getting paid Laughing
I did'nt say "I" was a professional but anyway I would not want to face a high grade AEG on full auto with a shotgun. Me, personally i have shot them myself. They are pretty nice but i would rather use them as a back-up gun instead (but thats just me). Stealth
Back to top Go down
Kavurcen

Kavurcen

PostSubject: Re: DE Multi-burst shotgunners(makes me laugh)   DE Multi-burst shotgunners(makes me laugh) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 8:33 pm

Yeah, I understand your reasoning.
But you obviously haven't been shot in the... "manly area" with one.
Back to top Go down
ghillieman456

ghillieman456

PostSubject: Re: DE Multi-burst shotgunners(makes me laugh)   DE Multi-burst shotgunners(makes me laugh) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 8:40 pm

Kavurcen wrote:
Yeah, I understand your reasoning.
But you obviously haven't been shot in the... "manly area" with one.
nope. :D
Back to top Go down
Eat My M4

Eat My M4

PostSubject: Re: DE Multi-burst shotgunners(makes me laugh)   DE Multi-burst shotgunners(makes me laugh) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 9:41 pm

Im giving my brother my single shot utg and two mags for an upcoming indoor game. Meanwhile ill have both my CA M4 and my hicapa lol.
Back to top Go down
ghillieman456

ghillieman456

PostSubject: Re: DE Multi-burst shotgunners(makes me laugh)   DE Multi-burst shotgunners(makes me laugh) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 10:55 pm

Eat My M4 wrote:
Im giving my brother my single shot utg and two mags for an upcoming indoor game. Meanwhile ill have both my CA M4 and my hicapa lol.
I've been looking into the CA M4s. I think i might be getting a MP5-SD2 when i start my job this summer bounce
Back to top Go down
springgunner

PostSubject: Re: DE Multi-burst shotgunners(makes me laugh)   DE Multi-burst shotgunners(makes me laugh) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 5:19 am

I have a tri-shot. they are pretty good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DE Multi-burst shotgunners(makes me laugh)   DE Multi-burst shotgunners(makes me laugh) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DE Multi-burst shotgunners(makes me laugh)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
X Di Sniper's Random Forum For Airsoft :: Off Topic/Loosely Related :: Funny Stuff-
Jump to: