X Di Sniper's Random Forum For Airsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

X Di Sniper's Random Forum For Airsoft

Airsoft Forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  ChatroomChatroom  Help UsHelp Us  Contact UsContact Us  

Most annoying thing you have experienced during a game /:

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ghillieman456

ghillieman456

Most annoying thing you have experienced during a game /: Empty
PostSubject: Most annoying thing you have experienced during a game /:   Most annoying thing you have experienced during a game /: Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 8:26 pm

My most hated thing ever in a game is when people call "time-outs" for reloading or they are surrendering. Did their parents teach them to give up every time they are outnumbered? And whats the big deal with reloading? every time you charge them they say... oh gotta reload timeout.
Back to top Go down
http://dawnairsoft.webs.com/
Kavurcen

Kavurcen

PostSubject: Re: Most annoying thing you have experienced during a game /:   Most annoying thing you have experienced during a game /: Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 8:34 pm

Lol, don't get me started! At my field, we call "Blind Man" for SERIOUS emergencies.
One kid has a crappy AGM sniper rifle and a JG G36C. He calls "Blind Man" while under fire so he can switch from the AGM to the G36.

Not only that, but... god, I gotta get my friend over here.
Back to top Go down
ghillieman456

ghillieman456

PostSubject: Re: Most annoying thing you have experienced during a game /:   Most annoying thing you have experienced during a game /: Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 8:38 pm

Kavurcen wrote:
Lol, don't get me started! At my field, we call "Blind Man" for SERIOUS emergencies.
One kid has a crappy AGM sniper rifle and a JG G36C. He calls "Blind Man" while under fire so he can switch from the AGM to the G36.

haha sounds like we are dealing with a bunch of nubcakes. People like that disgrace the sport/hobbie of airsofting/milsim.
Back to top Go down
AEGmaniac

PostSubject: Re: Most annoying thing you have experienced during a game /:   Most annoying thing you have experienced during a game /: Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 9:23 pm

Kavurcen wrote:

I am now here your majesty, what do you need? lol!
Yeah, that kid was sitting next to me at one point in the game because we were supposed to protect the flag, and the other team stole it and we all got hit and all of the medics were at the other flag, so we were there talking. I ask the kid, "can I see your gun?" and which he replies "Sure. It's an MP5." Now, being the g36 fanatic that I am, I exploded after that comment, POLITELY telling him why he was wrong. (because his dad and other people were there)
Also, I shot his sniper rifle....let me rephrase that. I ATTEMPTED to fire his rifle, but it was way to hard to cycle it, and even if it was finally cocked back and ready to fire, only around half the time did the bb ever come out.
I also got confused if I had to get off the field or not(it was a domination type game, but if you were within 30 feet of the spawn point and you get hit, you either have to go to another spawn point or leave the field) and I was repeatedly shot at because I have no friggen clue how big 30 feet is.
Back to top Go down
Eat My M4

Eat My M4

PostSubject: Re: Most annoying thing you have experienced during a game /:   Most annoying thing you have experienced during a game /: Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 9:41 pm

Someone shot my pb&j sammwich I always have in my utility pouch :(
Back to top Go down
AEGmaniac

PostSubject: Re: Most annoying thing you have experienced during a game /:   Most annoying thing you have experienced during a game /: Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 10:43 pm

Eat my M4, that sucks.
Back to top Go down
Eat My M4

Eat My M4

PostSubject: Re: Most annoying thing you have experienced during a game /:   Most annoying thing you have experienced during a game /: Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 10:54 pm

It sucks cause

1.I haz no sammich
2.I haz sammich on the inside of mah pouch
3.I no haz food for teh day
Back to top Go down
ghillieman456

ghillieman456

PostSubject: Re: Most annoying thing you have experienced during a game /:   Most annoying thing you have experienced during a game /: Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 11:36 pm

Eat My M4 wrote:
It sucks cause

1.I haz no sammich
haha i remembered one time i got out because my fat canteen was blocking the bbs. CANTEEN HIT. we also play gun hits where you are not allowed to use that gun if you are hit.
Back to top Go down
springgunner

PostSubject: Re: Most annoying thing you have experienced during a game /:   Most annoying thing you have experienced during a game /: Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 7:02 am

Eat My M4 wrote:

1.I haz no sammich

that's funny. why don't you just leave the samwich in your car or something?
Back to top Go down
Eat My M4

Eat My M4

PostSubject: Re: Most annoying thing you have experienced during a game /:   Most annoying thing you have experienced during a game /: Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 11:20 am

Cause i can't drive and what if I get hungry in the field? Did you ever think of that smarty pants.
Back to top Go down
Kavurcen

Kavurcen

PostSubject: Re: Most annoying thing you have experienced during a game /:   Most annoying thing you have experienced during a game /: Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 12:10 pm

Touche, EM4...
Moved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most annoying thing you have experienced during a game /:   Most annoying thing you have experienced during a game /: Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Most annoying thing you have experienced during a game /:
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
X Di Sniper's Random Forum For Airsoft :: Off Topic/Loosely Related :: Funny Stuff-
Jump to: