X Di Sniper's Random Forum For Airsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

X Di Sniper's Random Forum For Airsoft

Airsoft Forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  ChatroomChatroom  Help UsHelp Us  Contact UsContact Us  

Grammar, please, use it properly.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
osu5312

Grammar, please, use it properly. Empty
PostSubject: Grammar, please, use it properly.   Grammar, please, use it properly. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 11:24 pm

Using grammar properly is much apprciated, it's not required, but I'm sure all the Admins/mods would enjoy it if you tried to use proper grammar. It also makes you appear more mature ect ect

Please "dnt type lik dis."

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Kavurcen

Kavurcen

PostSubject: Re: Grammar, please, use it properly.   Grammar, please, use it properly. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 11:43 pm

Adding on to this... Grammar doesn't have to be perfect. But if you could use "conversational grammar" (type out everything you say the way you'd say it to a real person face-to-face) that will be good enough.
Back to top Go down
springgunner

PostSubject: Re: Grammar, please, use it properly.   Grammar, please, use it properly. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 12:48 pm

A perfect example for a demonstration!
Before:
lol
I stink at grammer
guess i'll have to learn.

After:
Hah, I stink at grammar. I guess I'll have to learn.

Last edited by Kavurcen on Sat Aug 08, 2009 1:01 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixed grammar.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grammar, please, use it properly.   Grammar, please, use it properly. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Grammar, please, use it properly.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
X Di Sniper's Random Forum For Airsoft :: General Discussion :: Airsoft General-
Jump to: