X Di Sniper's Random Forum For Airsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

X Di Sniper's Random Forum For Airsoft

Airsoft Forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  ChatroomChatroom  Help UsHelp Us  Contact UsContact Us  

Teh uber rant thread

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
osu5312

Teh uber rant thread Empty
PostSubject: Teh uber rant thread   Teh uber rant thread Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 11:32 pm

/startrant

Wanna know what pisses me off? MLB players, they get payed MILLIONS off dollars. They hit a grounder to the 3rd baseman, it could EASILY be a base hit. BUT they have to jog and make the 3rd baseman look like an all star. I think if they don't play to their full potential they shouldnt get payed as much. Most of those guys are set for life anway.

/endrant

Your turn.

NO FLAMING IS ALOUD.
Back to top Go down
AEGmaniac

PostSubject: Re: Teh uber rant thread   Teh uber rant thread Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 12:22 am

Sorry, no paintball vs. airsoft allowed.

Last edited by Kavurcen on Sat Aug 08, 2009 1:32 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Removed paintball rant)
Back to top Go down
ghillieman456

ghillieman456

PostSubject: Re: Teh uber rant thread   Teh uber rant thread Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 5:21 pm

/startrant
airsoft players complaining that your gun shoots better than theirs and its not fair. I personally think if you dont have the gun you want to use for the match then dont play or complain at all.
/endrant
Back to top Go down
http://dawnairsoft.webs.com/
echo juliet
V.I.P
V.I.P
echo juliet

PostSubject: Re: Teh uber rant thread   Teh uber rant thread Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 10:39 pm

/startrant
/startallcaps
MEGAN FOX IS NOT HOT! SHE IS AN UGLY prostitute-ROBOT SENT TO SUCK THE LIFE OUT OF MEN!! SEE WHAT IS HAPPENING TO YOU?
/endallcaps
/endrant
Back to top Go down
Kavurcen

Kavurcen

PostSubject: Re: Teh uber rant thread   Teh uber rant thread Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 10:58 pm

echo juliet wrote:
/startrant
/startallcaps
MEGAN FOX IS NOT HOT! SHE IS AN UGLY prostitute-ROBOT SENT TO SUCK THE LIFE OUT OF MEN!! SEE WHAT IS HAPPENING TO YOU?
/endallcaps
/endrant
Ha ha, gotta love the prostitute censor...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teh uber rant thread   Teh uber rant thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Teh uber rant thread
Page 1 of 1