X Di Sniper's Random Forum For Airsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

X Di Sniper's Random Forum For Airsoft

Airsoft Forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  ChatroomChatroom  Help UsHelp Us  Contact UsContact Us  

Maruzen; Greatest sniper rifle maker on the planet, or just another name-brand? You decide!

Go down 

Well, what do you think?
Great manufacturer
Maruzen; Greatest sniper rifle maker on the planet, or just another name-brand? You decide! I_vote_lcap33%Maruzen; Greatest sniper rifle maker on the planet, or just another name-brand? You decide! I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
Name-brand
Maruzen; Greatest sniper rifle maker on the planet, or just another name-brand? You decide! I_vote_lcap67%Maruzen; Greatest sniper rifle maker on the planet, or just another name-brand? You decide! I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
musashimyamoto

Maruzen; Greatest sniper rifle maker on the planet, or just another name-brand? You decide! Empty
PostSubject: Maruzen; Greatest sniper rifle maker on the planet, or just another name-brand? You decide!   Maruzen; Greatest sniper rifle maker on the planet, or just another name-brand? You decide! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 3:12 pm

So we all know that when someone is an honest sniper in airsoft they had better be packing more than anything UTG could ever produce and the name you most often hear of is Maruzen. Well theres obviously a reason why Maruzen so often pops up when talking about high quality (and high price) airsoft guns particularly sniper rifles. So whats your input? love it hate it? show your emotion for Maruzen here :D

EDIT BY KAV: The original title for this post was...
"Maruzen Baddest mofo sniper rifle maker on the planet or just another BA name brand company you decide"
Disaster. Edited. And added a poll, this post makes no sense without one.

Last edited by Kavurcen on Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:01 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Fixed title.)
Back to top Go down

Maruzen; Greatest sniper rifle maker on the planet, or just another name-brand? You decide!
Page 1 of 1