X Di Sniper's Random Forum For Airsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

X Di Sniper's Random Forum For Airsoft

Airsoft Forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  ChatroomChatroom  Help UsHelp Us  Contact UsContact Us  

The future of Airsoft

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ghillieman456

ghillieman456

The future of Airsoft Empty
PostSubject: The future of Airsoft   The future of Airsoft Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 5:24 pm

I hope that airsoft becomes a more popular sport/hobby in the future. The problem with society not accepting airsoft (or at least where i live) is of the thousands of nubs playing airsoft in a 1 acre open field with their crossman LPEG, t shirt, no eye protection, and screaming... I GOT YOU!!!!. hopefully we can show the world how airsoft can be a professional and productive hobby.
-regards ghillieman
Back to top Go down
http://dawnairsoft.webs.com/
springgunner

PostSubject: Re: The future of Airsoft   The future of Airsoft Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 10:32 am

I agree whole-heartedly.
Back to top Go down
musashimyamoto

PostSubject: It truely depends on where you live   The future of Airsoft Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 11:56 am

ghillieman456 wrote:
I hope that airsoft becomes a more popular sport/hobby in the future. The problem with society not accepting airsoft (or at least where i live) is of the thousands of nubs playing airsoft in a 1 acre open field with their crossman LPEG, t shirt, no eye protection, and screaming... I GOT YOU!!!!. hopefully we can show the world how airsoft can be a professional and productive hobby.
-regards ghillieman

I support the idea of showing how proffesional the sport of airsoft can truely be but then again look at where we are, if im not mistaking it said you are in NC and myself having been in NC plenty of times know that theres few people there who does'nt own a loaded 12 guage behind their front door, people like that and their children a lot of times disreguard airsoft as more than a 12 year olds hobby. I know because I asked several of my older friends and thats excatly what they said, its partly because of the more free gun laws here in America that most people who are ignorant of the depths of airsoft and its other varients (respectfully) go about like this at the top you have real firearms

(real firearms or RS as we call it)

(paintball)

(airsoft)

I it is put in order from what people see as the most mature and even sometimes paintball and RS can be seen as the most mature but always the same fact with ignorant people that airsoft is the least mature, then lets take a look at other countrys (for instance Japan, Philippeans, Britain) where gun laws are incredibly strict or you cannot own a gun at all, then you see the respect that airsoft gets because its the closest to a real gun that people have ever held. So its not really because we are'nt showing its a proffesional sport as much as it is people are being ignorant to the fact it can be just as mature, and hard, as real steel or paintball and in many many cases even more mature and complicated.

Do I think in the future airsoft will be represented here in America as a true sport worthy of possible olympic regognition? I most certainly am sure that airsoft in due time possible even the next generation or two down the line will see airsoft as the sport for which it truely is, almost a modern day duel above all those who come before it such as laser tag for one, which stories have circulated that airsoft came from laser tag but others have said it came desended from paintball, personally I believe airsoft came from itself and only used the mentioned two sports above as a practice for aiming what it could be used for, and it could possibly even have military background to the origin but whatever the case the fact still remains that each day more and more players will join airsoft and our ranks will swell with noobs but remember that those noobs will one day eventually the select few become experinced and spread the word and help airsoft like were doing now, these are my thoughts I ask that no one bash me for my own input into the matter but take a look at the facts I have presented before you and understand that airsoft will inconclusion be a sport of pasttime one day maybe even sooner than expected
Back to top Go down
ghillieman456

ghillieman456

PostSubject: Re: The future of Airsoft   The future of Airsoft Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 4:38 pm

musashimyamoto wrote:
ghillieman456 wrote:
-regards ghillieman

I support the idea of showing how proffesional the sport of airsoft can truely be but then again look at where we are, if im not mistaking it said you are in NC and myself having been in NC plenty of times know that theres few people there who does'nt own a loaded 12 guage behind their front door, people like that and their children a lot of times disreguard airsoft as more than a 12 year olds hobby. I know because I asked several of my older friends and thats excatly what they said, its partly because of the more free gun laws here in America that most people who are ignorant of the depths of airsoft and its other varients (respectfully) go about like this at the top you have real firearms

(paintball)

(airsoft)

I it is put in order from what people see as the most mature and even sometimes paintball and RS can be seen as the most mature but always the same fact with ignorant people that airsoft is the least mature, then lets take a look at other countrys (for instance Japan, Philippeans, Britain) where gun laws are incredibly strict or you cannot own a gun at all, then you see the respect that airsoft gets because its the closest to a real gun that people have ever held. So its not really because we are'nt showing its a proffesional sport as much as it is people are being ignorant to the fact it can be just as mature, and hard, as real steel or paintball and in many many cases even more mature and complicated.

Do I think in the future airsoft will be represented here in America as a true sport worthy of possible olympic regognition? I most certainly am sure that airsoft in due time possible even the next generation or two down the line will see airsoft as the sport for which it truely is, almost a modern day duel above all those who come before it such as laser tag for one, which stories have circulated that airsoft came from laser tag but others have said it came desended from paintball, personally I believe airsoft came from itself and only used the mentioned two sports above as a practice for aiming what it could be used for, and it could possibly even have military background to the origin but whatever the case the fact still remains that each day more and more players will join airsoft and our ranks will swell with noobs but remember that those noobs will one day eventually the select few become experinced and spread the word and help airsoft like were doing now, these are my thoughts I ask that no one bash me for my own input into the matter but take a look at the facts I have presented before you and understand that airsoft will inconclusion be a sport of pasttime one day maybe even sooner than expected
yes. a lot of people see airsoft as being less mature than rs or paintball. I personally think airsoft is more mature than paintball because you are actually using military tactics instead of running around with alien looking guns. but then again children disgrace the sport by running around with cheap walmart guns. aso companies like crossman disgrace it by allowing children to get their hands on cheap guns.
Back to top Go down
http://dawnairsoft.webs.com/
musashimyamoto

PostSubject: I agree completely   The future of Airsoft Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 9:37 pm

ghillieman456 wrote:
musashimyamoto wrote:
ghillieman456 wrote:
-regards ghillieman

(paintball)

(airsoft)

yes. a lot of people see airsoft as being less mature than rs or paintball. I personally think airsoft is more mature than paintball because you are actually using military tactics instead of running around with alien looking guns. but then again children disgrace the sport by running around with cheap walmart guns. aso companies like crossman disgrace it by allowing children to get their hands on cheap guns.

yes i agree completely :D totally thats summed it all up :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The future of Airsoft   The future of Airsoft Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The future of Airsoft
Page 1 of 1