X Di Sniper's Random Forum For Airsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

X Di Sniper's Random Forum For Airsoft

Airsoft Forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  ChatroomChatroom  Help UsHelp Us  Contact UsContact Us  

KART M14 EBR good? bad? your call

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
musashimyamoto

KART M14 EBR good? bad? your call Empty
PostSubject: KART M14 EBR good? bad? your call   KART M14 EBR good? bad? your call Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 6:37 pm

I purchased KART's M14 EBR awhile ago and I can't say anything really bad about it other than of course the weight of the weapon system. It has decent FPS and a pretty good ROF the stock is hard to get used to. I will post pictures tomorrow. Has anyone else had any problems with it or any complaints? maybe you enjoy the weapon system like I do post your opinions here.
Back to top Go down
Eat My M4

Eat My M4

PostSubject: Re: KART M14 EBR good? bad? your call   KART M14 EBR good? bad? your call Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 9:13 pm

Its a clone. I do not care for clones. That is the only real problem i see with it.
Back to top Go down
musashimyamoto

PostSubject: Re: KART M14 EBR good? bad? your call   KART M14 EBR good? bad? your call Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 9:24 pm

Eat My M4 wrote:
Its a clone. I do not care for clones. That is the only real problem i see with it.
yea I did'nt know it was a clone at the time of purchasing it :( Mad
Back to top Go down
Eat My M4

Eat My M4

PostSubject: Re: KART M14 EBR good? bad? your call   KART M14 EBR good? bad? your call Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 9:46 pm

Get the CA one and compare them for us!
Back to top Go down
Kavurcen

Kavurcen

PostSubject: Re: KART M14 EBR good? bad? your call   KART M14 EBR good? bad? your call Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 12:58 am

No sense hating on clones, in my opinion, what with the new CYMA's and Dboys and such. The line is blurring, now, between the CM048 and SLR105...
Back to top Go down
musashimyamoto

PostSubject: Kav has made an excellent point   KART M14 EBR good? bad? your call Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 2:53 pm

What really is so wrong with clones? I mean they might be an off brand company but maybe they have something to prove? And think about it this way, one day those off brand companies might be name brand like A&K and Dboys their moving up on the list of respectable companies although sadly echo1 will never go anywhere....
Back to top Go down
osu5312

PostSubject: Re: KART M14 EBR good? bad? your call   KART M14 EBR good? bad? your call Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 3:09 pm

They come with retardly high FPS's.

Echo1, they just need to burn and be forget FOREVER.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KART M14 EBR good? bad? your call   KART M14 EBR good? bad? your call Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

KART M14 EBR good? bad? your call
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
X Di Sniper's Random Forum For Airsoft :: The Guns :: Airsoft Electric Guns-
Jump to: