X Di Sniper's Random Forum For Airsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

X Di Sniper's Random Forum For Airsoft

Airsoft Forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  ChatroomChatroom  Help UsHelp Us  Contact UsContact Us  

Mag dump pouchs, are they REALLY necessary?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
musashimyamoto

Mag dump pouchs, are they REALLY necessary? Empty
PostSubject: Mag dump pouchs, are they REALLY necessary?   Mag dump pouchs, are they REALLY necessary? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 6:43 pm

I have carried a lot of gear into battle in my years and never once have I truely needed a magazine pouch, so I ask has anyone else truely needed them? I usually go into a game with a MOLLE vest which can carry a LOT of magazines depending on what rifle you have. And I've carried a dump pouch on several occasions and i've honestly forgot it was even there. Maybe you have to train with it enough to memorize thats where your spent magazines go. What is everyone else's thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Eat My M4

Eat My M4

PostSubject: Re: Mag dump pouchs, are they REALLY necessary?   Mag dump pouchs, are they REALLY necessary? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 9:15 pm

I only use one in CQB so instead of taking the time to put the mag back in the pouch its easier. Sometimes ill get the velcro from the pouch stuck on my glove and whatnot so its just easier for me in CQB.
Back to top Go down
musashimyamoto

PostSubject: I can see how they'd be handy for CQB   Mag dump pouchs, are they REALLY necessary? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 9:20 pm

Eat My M4 wrote:
I only use one in CQB so instead of taking the time to put the mag back in the pouch its easier. Sometimes ill get the velcro from the pouch stuck on my glove and whatnot so its just easier for me in CQB.
yes well I only do open fields and forests etc...i've never done CQB i'd be a lil freaked out by it lol but thx for the tip
Back to top Go down
Kavurcen

Kavurcen

PostSubject: Re: Mag dump pouchs, are they REALLY necessary?   Mag dump pouchs, are they REALLY necessary? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 1:02 am

Totally incorrect placement. Musashi, you gotta clean up your act.
Moved.

Personally, I like to carry around a foldable dump pouch in case I decide to put it on. Otherwise, if I'm in the mood to use one, I use a drop-leg. Although right now, I have absolutely nothing loadout-wise. Not a single UTG crossdraw, or even MOLLE pouch.

Last edited by Kavurcen on Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
springgunner

PostSubject: Re: Mag dump pouchs, are they REALLY necessary?   Mag dump pouchs, are they REALLY necessary? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 6:58 am

a dump pouch will speed things up, but if you are short on cash, they aren't nessasary.
Back to top Go down
AEGmaniac

PostSubject: Re: Mag dump pouchs, are they REALLY necessary?   Mag dump pouchs, are they REALLY necessary? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 3:15 pm

I need a dump pouch, because not only is it hard to put a g36 mag back in a pouch, the crappy vest I have has built-in pouches and I need a dump pouch to put away my mags.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mag dump pouchs, are they REALLY necessary?   Mag dump pouchs, are they REALLY necessary? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mag dump pouchs, are they REALLY necessary?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
X Di Sniper's Random Forum For Airsoft :: Gear-
Jump to: