X Di Sniper's Random Forum For Airsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

X Di Sniper's Random Forum For Airsoft

Airsoft Forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  ChatroomChatroom  Help UsHelp Us  Contact UsContact Us  

What does A&K stand for (the company)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
musashimyamoto

What does A&K stand for (the company) Empty
PostSubject: What does A&K stand for (the company)   What does A&K stand for (the company) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 6:56 pm

Seriously what does A&K stand for? same thing with G&P and why not KWA while were on the subject?
Back to top Go down
Kavurcen

Kavurcen

PostSubject: Re: What does A&K stand for (the company)   What does A&K stand for (the company) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 12:45 am

None of those are real acronyms, and don't "stand for" anything.
Back to top Go down
Skyi///

Skyi///

PostSubject: Re: What does A&K stand for (the company)   What does A&K stand for (the company) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 12:30 pm

Nubs, G&P stands for Guan Ping.

I better ask Allizard for A&K and KWA though.
Back to top Go down
The Bdog

PostSubject: Re: What does A&K stand for (the company)   What does A&K stand for (the company) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 12:53 pm

GUAY GUAY
Back to top Go down
http://www.bdogforprez.com
musashimyamoto

PostSubject: Re: What does A&K stand for (the company)   What does A&K stand for (the company) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 2:47 pm

Kavurcen wrote:
None of those are real acronyms, and don't "stand for" anything.
well I mean whats the full name of the company, i've never found out what these names are even googling them does'nt really help much

Is'nt it a little weird that these companies give away their initials and stuff but don't ever tell you what they really mean or their full name? sorry but that just seems really odd to me especially when you gotta search real hard to find the answers

Last edited by Kavurcen on Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:51 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Removed double posts. You should know better. This is your third offense, first warning given.)
Back to top Go down
Kavurcen

Kavurcen

PostSubject: Re: What does A&K stand for (the company)   What does A&K stand for (the company) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 3:49 pm

[quote="musashimyamoto"]
Nvm, I remember seeing what KWA stands for. I'll need to check on A&K though. But a "false acronym" is like CYMA. Doesn't stand for anything (besides, of course, China Youth Manufacturing Association).
Bdog, what's that supposed to mean?
G&G. What KWA stand for?
Back to top Go down
Eat My M4

Eat My M4

PostSubject: Re: What does A&K stand for (the company)   What does A&K stand for (the company) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 4:05 pm

CYMA stands for Crap your money away.

Edit by Kavurcen; No need to put stuff so bluntly. CYMA is a good brand, too. Just because you don't like clones doesn't mean you need to call people idiots if they do.
Back to top Go down
musashimyamoto

PostSubject: CYMA don't sound right   What does A&K stand for (the company) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 3:09 am

[quote="Kavurcen"]
musashimyamoto wrote:

Nvm, I remember seeing what KWA stands for. I'll need to check on A&K though. But a "false acronym" is like CYMA. Doesn't stand for anything (besides, of course, China Youth Manufacturing Association).
Bdog, what's that supposed to mean?
G&G. What KWA stand for?

China Youth Manufacturing Association? OK seriously the first time I heard that I got the picture in my mind if chinese children working as slaves building airsoft guns, sorry but why is the word youth in there? If youth is the name of the company then why could'nt they name it something else or...better in that sense. I mean the word Youth and Manufacturing right after one another just seems seriously odd. Did anyone else get this vision when hearing what CYMA stood for?

(by the way I am not imposing on anyway that the chinese have child slaves working in their factorys shimming our guns for us to play with i'm simply stating thats the idea I get when I heard what CYMA stood for)
Back to top Go down
Kavurcen

Kavurcen

PostSubject: Re: What does A&K stand for (the company)   What does A&K stand for (the company) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 7:15 pm

Musashi, it's a VERY racist inside joke about Chinese sweatshop labor. In China, many children help to support their families by working on production lines of export items and textiles for a few cents an hour.
Back to top Go down
musashimyamoto

PostSubject: Re: What does A&K stand for (the company)   What does A&K stand for (the company) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 4:43 pm

Kavurcen wrote:
Musashi, it's a VERY racist inside joke about Chinese sweatshop labor. In China, many children help to support their families by working on production lines of export items and textiles for a few cents an hour.

that's the irony I suppose it truly is a terrible thing and the sad thing is that there are more than just the Chinese doing it, the even more terrible thing is that it has been like that since the dawn of time and whether it will ever change is the real question

And another thing is that really terribly is that there are Chinese gaming shops where they use people as slaves making online gold for World of warcraft and Runescape (this is totally real search it up)
Back to top Go down
musashimyamoto

PostSubject: Re: What does A&K stand for (the company)   What does A&K stand for (the company) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 4:47 pm

Skyi/// wrote:
Nubs, G&P stands for Guan Ping.

I better ask Allizard for A&K and KWA though.

KWC is Kine Well Toy Ind Co Ltd

Here is where I got it from

http://www.airsoftforum.com/board/AandK-stand-seriously-t160537.html&gopid=18113499#entry18113499
Back to top Go down
Kavurcen

Kavurcen

PostSubject: Re: What does A&K stand for (the company)   What does A&K stand for (the company) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 8:38 pm

musashimyamoto wrote:
Kavurcen wrote:

that's the irony I suppose it truly is a terrible thing and the sad thing is that there are more than just the Chinese doing it, the even more terrible thing is that it has been like that since the dawn of time and whether it will ever change is the real question

And another thing is that really terribly is that there are Chinese gaming shops where they use people as slaves making online gold for World of warcraft and Runescape (this is totally real search it up)
The RuneScape business is dead ever since the trading cap... I guess they could just power-level an account and sell to high-levels so that they can get the moneyz...
The RS powerlevelling is still going strong though. That could be fixed by an IP lock...
Back to top Go down
musashimyamoto

PostSubject: I agree totally   What does A&K stand for (the company) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 7:46 pm

Kavurcen wrote:
musashimyamoto wrote:
Kavurcen wrote:

The RuneScape business is dead ever since the trading cap... I guess they could just power-level an account and sell to high-levels so that they can get the moneyz...
The RS powerlevelling is still going strong though. That could be fixed by an IP lock...

I totally agree after the real world trading thing stopped a lot of the auto bots (thank god) died. So by the way I purchased an account with a ton of 99's from a well known RS power leveler and after three months the acct was stolen and they said they can't do nething about it (i lost about 500$)
Back to top Go down
Kavurcen

Kavurcen

PostSubject: Re: What does A&K stand for (the company)   What does A&K stand for (the company) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 7:00 pm

Ok. Free cookie to whoever can explain how this became a runescape topic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What does A&K stand for (the company)   What does A&K stand for (the company) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What does A&K stand for (the company)
Page 1 of 1